No-churn strawberry ice cream and waffles is a delicious treat to make and fun for the whole family!
Recipe type: Dessert
Prep time: 5 minutes / Cook time: 13 hours / Total time: 13 hours, 5 minutes
• 2 pints heavy whipping cream
• 28 oz full fat sweetened condensed milk
• 16 oz mascarpone
• 1 tbsp + 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
• ¼ cup olive oil
• 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
• 8 waffles
1. Using a mixer on medium speed, mix the whipping cream and vanilla extract until soft peaks form.
2. Add the mascarpone, condensed milk and olive oil and continue to whip for another minute or so until nicely whipped together.
3. Fold in the strawberry pieces, leaving a small handful to sprinkle on top.
4. Place into two loaf pans that are lined with parchment paper, cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for at least 12 hours, or until desired texture is reached.
5. Drizzle with a little bit of syrup (any kind) and serve a scoop (or two) on top of a nicely stacked serving of waffles!
The ice cream should be made the night before you want to serve it. Then you can make the waffles, scoop the homemade ice cream and decorate with syrup, sprinkles, cherries, you name it.