The Secret of theYoga Sutra
Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, PhD
Spiritual Head, Himalayan Institute
June 24th, 2014
(doors open at 6:30)
$30 in advance
Ethical Society of St. Louis
9001 Clayton Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63117
The Yoga Sutra is the source wisdom of all yoga traditions. It holds the key to unlocking the mystery and power of yoga, and finding ultimate fulfillment and freedom. And Pandit Tigunait is a Master par excellence, for he embodies the profound insight and experiences of the Masters of a thousand-year-old lineage.
In this inspiring lecture and workshop, grounded in time-tested wisdom, you’ll discover the promise hidden in the Yoga Sutra, and gather the tools and means to experience the missing element of your practice. It will be like the Himalayas coming right to your doorstep.
Main topics include:
- What is the Yoga Sutra, and why its teachings are so crucial to us now
- The Yogic understanding of our body and mind, and how to tap into our innate wisdom
- How to access the power of mind and reclaim mastery over our personal world
- Reconfiguring our life for joyful and purposeful living
- A guided practice for experiencing our self-luminous joy
Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, PhD, is a modern-day master and living link to the unbroken Himalayan Tradition. He embodies the yogic and tantric wisdom which the Himalayan Tradition has safeguarded for thousands of years. Pandit Tigunait is the successor of Sri Swami Rama of the Himalayas and the spiritual head of the Himalayan Institute. As a young man he committed himself to arduous spiritual practice and studied with renowned adepts of India, before being initiated into the lineage of the Himalayan Tradition by his master, Sri Swami Rama, in 1976.